Monday 24 May 2010

The Week of Torture

It's really sucky in the week before half term. People press you to work, and when you're done and go back home, you fall down so tired you won't make a jack shit out of the universe, head full of trigonometry, reading between lines and ozone layer, trying not to forget that there's some stupid process called 'learning' going on. I love to learn, but it really sucks. This term was exhausting. Heat, pressure, fucking spring outside.

So this is what's happening to me. All this plus the weirdness of the feeling that I ought to be lying in the grass somewhere in Eden, enjoying all the stuff that comes free with the ticket and staying right the fuck away of the tree of these good/evil apples (but having a satellite link with the Internet of course. Fuck the Apple, I've got Mozilla!). I have no strength in me to review Indy 4 right now, but I'm making some progress - I've actually got some intro and an image. Yeah, this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add something or just post a thought? Here is where you can do it. Note that your comment may be displayed in the footer