Saturday 22 May 2010

News Update: Damn.

I was working on Star Trek review, but then the video editor started crashing and freezing so often that it became impossible for me to edit it any more. 15 minutes into the film, and fucking Edius crashed! I'll never use a trial version of a video editor again! Agrh! I need new computer!

For Coming Soon, there's a definite list of my reviews I'm going to do by the end of June:
  1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (filmwatching in progress)
  2. Spiderwick Chronicles film
  3. Gamer
  4. Star Trek (still text only)
  5. Avatar (I'm still digging through all the news about plagiarism)
  6. Star Trek - The Next Generation (the WHOLE series, folks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add something or just post a thought? Here is where you can do it. Note that your comment may be displayed in the footer