Wednesday 5 May 2010

News update: Coming soon


Just to let you know, I'm halfway through with the Godzilla review. I'll post it not later than this weekend, although I hope to post it earlier. This will be a longer one, since I wanted to review it in detail, so it will take time.
Therefore, the coming soon list looks like:




  1. American Godzilla [DONE!]
  2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  3. Spiderwick Chronicles
  4. Avatar
And please, before you send me hate mail about Avatar, think again, because this film is not as good as many people think. I personally love Avatar, but there are few things that are just total nonsense.
That's all for now, lamp-ARR-ski out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add something or just post a thought? Here is where you can do it. Note that your comment may be displayed in the footer