Thursday 17 June 2010

Instant noodle soup + computers = FAIL (1)

It was a happy, sunny Tuesday. I was happily (read as: I WAS FUCKING PISSED OFF) coming back home, and was about to open cracked.com, where I learn how to write by reading others. But NOOOOO, there had to be trouble. You see, I found out that my computer-stupid mother spilled a shitload of instant noodle soup.
This lil' fucker.


Being the only person who knows how to disassemble a computer and then assemble it again without, you know, finishing the destruction has downsides. She asked me to fix it. I thought to myself, OK, a crappy old computer, probably some circuit cleaning and keyboard washing will do the thing.
Pictured: Someone tried it before.
Not in picture: Me not having a dishwasher.
 They did. But, before I was even allowed to remove the keyboard, I had to go through hell of early laptop design (which by the way didn't improve; I still can't figure out how to get my keyboard unscrewed).
So basically, I unplug the laptop and start trying to figure out how to get to the most affected areas.
10 screws later...
Fuck. Shit. Fuckfuck. Apeshitfuckfacetodickheadshot you in the crotch you Compaq noodle eating motherfuckers! After half an hour trying to remove the outer casing, I finally managed to unscrew that 3 fucking screws that held the top part to the base. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

To be continued.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Is that what happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cocoanut , it happened to someone else .

    ReplyDelete

Want to add something or just post a thought? Here is where you can do it. Note that your comment may be displayed in the footer